The works of Iva Yaranova reflect her life and work. Imaginary events are interwoven with real, reflecte through the emotion of the artist.
Personal mythology of the author is expressed on her canvases, presenting pictures into emotional and challenging process.
Iva Yaranova has graduated Private Academy Jules Paskin, Sofia (1996) and has scholarship from “ Art resident”, Schwandorf, Germany (2005).
Although very young, she wins respect as if is an old and wise author. The creation of her paintings is an anxious and challenging process. "Because I do not want to be just paintings. I wish when you look at the them to feel, to merge with them and still come back "- she says. And manages to provoke the viewer, leaving him in an excited, tinged with a sense of loneliness and aesthetically mood.
Iva Yaranova accurately selects opportunities for expression - from 1996 to 2004 participated in the following group exhibitions
- exhibition of graduates from “Jules Paskin”, Gallery Shipka 6, Sofia (1996)
- exhibition at Art 36 Gallery, Sofia (1999),
- “Harmonies and dissonance”, Varna Art Gallery during the festival "August in Art",
- 15 paintings for the film” Our Other Better Life "(directed by R. Petkova, 2002),
- Project" Nigredo in boxes & image text, music in bathroom and central Sofia Central Prison (2003),
- Exhibition “Social / poetic reality”, "Shipka" 6 (2004),
- "Donations from 2001 to 2004, Sofia City Art Gallery (2004) and
- "Landscape", "Shipka" 6 (2004)
- "Personal Mythologies", "Shipka" 6 (2005).
- Her self-exhibition in 2002 in Gallery Krida Art, Sofia.
- Her works are in private collections at home and abroad - Russia, USA, Australia, Turkey, Germany and Canada.